Welcome To Bundi
South-east Region of Rajasthan is known as Hadoti, - the land of the Hadas. Hada Rajputs are a major branch of the Chauhan Agnikula (fire dynasty) Rajputs. They had settled in the hilly terrain of Mewar, at Bambaoda, near Bijolian in the 12C. Bundi was conquered in 1241 by Rao Deva Singh from the Meena tribe. This was the first step in the establishment of Hadaoti, when the Hadas moved down from the ‘Pathar’ around Bambaoda.Bundi takes its name from the Bando Naal or the narrow passage, between the rugged hills. The town of Bundi is nestled in the cleft of the Araavali hills and has a special medieval flavor quite untouched by time. Prince Jait Singh of Bundi captured Kota in 1264 , and Kota became a part of Bundi as the Jaghir (land grant) of the eldest prince of Bundi. Kota became a separate state in 1624. The state of Jhalawar was formed in 1838 out of Kota territory.
- Mukhya Mantri Jal Swavlamban Abhiyan
- BID Document for "Preparation & Supply of PER, Printing of Personalized EPIC on Pre-Printed PVC voter card, BLO Register and Reports, Integration of E-Roll data" (BID FOR DEO BUNDI.pdf, 10031868 Bytes, pdf)
- Forest Guard Recruitment 2015 OMR Data (Forest Guard Recruitment OMRData.pdf, 11694121 Bytes, pdf)
- Bundi Administration Contact List (July 2016.pdf, 67948 Bytes, pdf)
- MP LAD and MLA LAD Details
- Forest Guard Recruitment 2015 Written, Interview and Physical Marks (Forest Guard Recruitment 2015 Interview and Physical Marks.pdf, 182436 Bytes, pdf)
- Forest Guard Recruitment 2015 Combined Merit (COMBINED_MERIT_2C.pdf, 1326415 Bytes, pdf)
Loading Feed Data...